The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THe rarest game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: THe rarest game Reply with quote

This might be a post, but what is the rarest handhed?
R.O.B.
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I heard the entex adventurevision may be the rarest handheld of them all because sometimes on ebay it gos well over thosanund dollars but im not certain so rik will most likely reply to your post to tell you what the rarest handheld is.Thanks,
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But its really not a handheld but still. The rarest games in my opinion is YM-901 Super Mario Bros. g&w, Frog Princess, Adventure Vision, Defender Strikes, any Tiger color table top, and thats it.
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate the Entex Black Knight Pinball (natch). Does anyone know of another besides my boxed one and Rik's loose one?
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, depends on your definition of 'Rare':

Most expensive: AdventureVision for sure... While it's hard to find, it seems like everyone has one... Mr. Green

The least number of them known to exist: Tiger Jawbreaker (either version) and Space Invaders tabletop, Entex Black Knight, Actronics Wanted G-Man and Mr. Digger, Defender Strikes (although that one seems to be scooting down the list lately... Cool ) Most of those I only know of 1-3 in people's collections...

of course, games like Coleco Star Trek or Tiger Star Castle tabletop will instantly be at the top of that list if we ever prove they really exist.

YM-901 isn't hard to find, but you will spend money on it... And, yeah, all of the Tiger tabletops are hard to find, but it seems Jawbreaker and Space Invaders are the hardest.
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about thoes gmaes. My mistake.
LEDFreak
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to this rarity thing...but I guess I am quite happy to own Coleco Zaxxon!
mobutu16
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me Black Knight Pinball...but donīt forget Pacman 2 Entex cartridge or Gakken Robin Hood or Coleco Space Blaster or Bandai LCD Nostradamus... and obviously my lovely Adventure Vision Yessss! Yessss! Yessss!

PS: Rescuing this lovely post Very Happy
Panic Button
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Bandai Space Hurricane - I've never seen one of these up on ebay but I've seen a number of AVs... Bandai/Konami Tutankham is also pretty rare too, as are the Bandai popup games such as Ultraman, Machine Man and Tiger Smurfs, Lucky Luke and King Kong. Tomytronic 3D Sherman Attack is also pretty rare, as are Tomy Dr Go/Do and Monster Burger (the rare of the two imho)... The Ludotronic Pro Screen is also up there - I believe Linda snagged the only one i've seen on ebay a few months back...

I wonder how many of the Bandais and Tigers are rare because they were only released in Japan - or had limited distribution overseas. In which case Japan is an untapped mine for the handheld collector, and the fact that Japanese sellers rarely sell on ebay makes it even harder to access their market, unless you know your kanji of course!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: