The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Finally... all variants of Tomytronic 3D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Finally... all variants of Tomytronic 3D Reply with quote

Just before christmas my eBay email notification told me that after years of searching (well it seemed that long) a Tomytronic 3D Sherman Attack appeared on eBay, I just had to have it so bid the highest I've ever bid on a handheld game, and won!

So hopefully within a week I'll be hanging it up alongside my Thundering Turbo, Planet Zeon, Jungle Fighter, Shark Attack, Sky Attack, Stereo Skyfighters and Tandy Sky Duel (Skyfighters clone).

Mr. Green
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! I hope you have more luck than I did when I won it on Ebay. The Belgian (I think) seemed to decide that he wasn't happy with the £5ish I won it for and trebbled the already Very high postage cost which would have been about £36!!! I refused to pay it, so I am still serching for one to complete this set.

Neil.
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks the seller inflated the shipping so much for you, shipping for my one was only $8 but my winning bid was $71, thankfully the pound is doing well against the dollar Smile
Haku
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300072840438
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: