The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kenner Long Beach Grand Prix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roback
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Kenner Long Beach Grand Prix Reply with quote

Level One

One lap- 35 seconds
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And me Smile

Neil.
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll list this one by level. Neil and Robert tied for Level 1, and I've listed Neil's scores for Level 2 and 3
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rik,
The rules are that scores/times in this section must be on the games hardest setting. This game has two different types of difficulty, 'Class' (not 'level' as I said before), and the length of the race.

The race length can be set between 1 and 9 laps for the 3 levels with a total time taken if you complete the race (I'm finding it hard to stay on the track for 1 quick lap!), making 27 different combinations of types of race. I made space in my black book for all 27 but never got much further than single lap runs Rolling Eyes

What do you think of limiting the valid races to 9 laps on Class 1,2 and 3 as these would be very hard to complete with any kind of quick time, also maybe times for a single lap for all 3 classes as it is now as these times would show your ultimate pace over a short distance.

Neil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> High Scores All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: