The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need help setting time on Nelsonic Pac-Man watch...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitGalaxian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Need help setting time on Nelsonic Pac-Man watch... Reply with quote

Hello!

I recently obtained a Nelsonic Pac-Man watch (the version with the joystick). For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to set the time on this thing. Usually it isn't hard to figure out how to set the time on a watch - but in this case it seems like I have tried everything and I'm having no luck.

Does anyone have one of these and know how to do this? It would be an extra bonus if anyone has the instructions and can post a scan here.

Note: I also have the button-controled version of the pac-man watch and am aware of how to set that one.

BTW - I am impressed that the joystick pac-man watch has very satisfying gameplay.

- Ryan
Doc Kaotic
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to play Pac-Man! Very Happy

This instantly reminded me of Grade 2. That's the first time I saw one of those. Mmmmm. Awesome. Anyways, I can't help you with the time-setting so this is really just a waste of a post. Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: