The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MICROVISION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaun
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: MICROVISION Reply with quote

Hi everyone,i have a microvision handheld game.but due to being over used,part of the console has broken Crying or Very sad i am looking for a internal part.When you slide the the games cartridge into the console the cartridge comes into to contact with a set of small metal prongs,it is the small metal prongs that have broken,so the game no longer works.SO................. Rolling Eyes please Very Happy please please has anyone got or deal with spares or has a broken one that they no longer want Wink Wink .the version i have is the english version.i remember as a kid,the memorable hours of fun i had playing with this console.
Many many thanks,
Shaun Yessss! Yessss!
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I have an extra of that part... You just need the skinny piece of black plastic with the silver contacts on it? If so, send me a PM with you address and I'll send it off to you...

Rik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: