The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Official 'COOL ITEM ON EBAY!' thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, definitely seen an increase in value on these lately, might be time to re-evaluate what I think they are worth... Cool

Did the buyer pay for the two AVs?
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did the buyer pay for the two AVs?

He had paid before I even saw that they had sold. Good guy. I like him. Smile

I have another buyer for a working AV if anyone has one. He seems like the real deal.

Regards,
Linda
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger Space Invaders - Boxed and looks like in mint condition. Operational problem though.

Sold for almost $1,000 on ebay just now to a member here, who I shall keep anonymous

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160....._720wt_807

Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vcoleiro1 wrote:
Tiger Space Invaders - Boxed and looks like in mint condition. Operational problem though.

Sold for almost $1,000 on ebay just now to a member here, who I shall keep anonymous

Heh, I knew who was going to win that the day the auction was posted... Didn't stop me from trying, but not hard enough to win. Cool
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rik wrote:
vcoleiro1 wrote:

Heh, I knew who was going to win that the day the auction was posted... Didn't stop me from trying, but not hard enough to win. Cool

Yeah, same here, my budget is severely restricted these days so I knew by bid wasn't going to get it. And I also knew who would get get it eventually .
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, same here, my budget is severely restricted these days so I knew by bid wasn't going to get it. And I also knew who would get get it eventually .

I ALMOST feel better about selling some of my extra games now. It has provided the extra cash for several purchases of late. (I'm only 38 games away from having a complete NES collection with 290 of them being new factory sealed).

I had started having sellers' remorse like you would not believe. I would be happy when something didn't sell on eBay. I have pulled at least 20 items out of my for sale pile that I had stacked up in the game room. Now I'm keeping my extra Tiger Galaxx, my Tiger Tabletops, Romtec Frog princess, and a ton of other stuff. I will have to think long and hard about these. My boyfriend wants me to downsize my extras, but i'm starting to think storage is a great option. I did decide to only keep one set of NES instead of a sealed set and an unsealed set, I'm combining them which means I will have to sell another 250 or so NES that were duplicates within the collection. Still have about 200 NES from my original extras. I decided to only sell NES in the month of April after my huge sellers' remorse incidents the last couple months. That's another story for another forum topic.

Tiger Space Invaders. Looks beautiful. The seller is very unresponsive so I'm a bit worried, but let's hope it arrives with no issues.

I think this game box must be in my Top 5 want list along with the Konami Tutunkahmen, black knight pinball, and a couple others. I was so happy she said the game was not working correctly. I was hoping it would keep the price down. I already have a working game, so I was more interested in the box and instructions. Just need that star castle now.

Regards,
Linda
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Quote:

I ALMOST feel better about selling some of my extra games now. It has provided the extra cash for several purchases of late. (I'm only 38 games away from having a complete NES collection with 290 of them being new factory sealed).

I had started having sellers' remorse like you would not believe. I would be happy when something didn't sell on eBay. I have pulled at least 20 items out of my for sale pile that I had stacked up in the game room. Now I'm keeping my extra Tiger Galaxx, my Tiger Tabletops, Romtec Frog princess, and a ton of other stuff. I will have to think long and hard about these. My boyfriend wants me to downsize my extras, but i'm starting to think storage is a great option. I did decide to only keep one set of NES instead of a sealed set and an unsealed set, I'm combining them which means I will have to sell another 250 or so NES that were duplicates within the collection. Still have about 200 NES from my original extras. I decided to only sell NES in the month of April after my huge sellers' remorse incidents the last couple months. That's another story for another forum topic.

Tiger Space Invaders. Looks beautiful. The seller is very unresponsive so I'm a bit worried, but let's hope it arrives with no issues.

I think this game box must be in my Top 5 want list along with the Konami Tutunkahmen, black knight pinball, and a couple others. I was so happy she said the game was not working correctly. I was hoping it would keep the price down. I already have a working game, so I was more interested in the box and instructions. Just need that star castle now.

Regards,
Linda

You will have to let us know when you get it and if you got it working or not. I'd be interested to know what the problem and fix was.

Must admit I was tempted to push my budget to get it, it's my favourite on my to get list. I absolutely love the graphics on it

Got to ask you though, where do you store all your stuff at the moment. I'm picturing a garage the size of the warehouse as seen at the end of Raiders of the lost ark Laughing
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Got to ask you though, where do you store all your stuff at the moment. I'm picturing a garage the size of the warehouse as seen at the end of Raiders of the lost ark

No games in the garage. Smile
My sister studied interior decorating and she helped me chose lots of functional items for the house. 70% of my furniture can be used as storage. I use one guest bedroom as the Nintendo Room. Guests think it's cool and I use another room as the game room and it has a closet attached. Everything fits normally and tastefully. I have no problem allocating 2 rooms and some strategically placed cabinets and benches for the games, but in the future that may not be possible.

This bench contains about 200 games. My sister and I shopped for days to find one deep and wide enough to hold a good number of games.

This one contains about 100 small games, but until I open them, people have no idea what's in them.

Now I admit I did have several large tubs in the garage, but they were mostly dolls, RC cars, a some low end games, and tons of old documents. I stored 95% of my games in a temperature controlled environment which means in the house in the guestroom closets. Very Happy After all they are my children. The garage is now clean with only 5-6 tubs, down from about 40. I've made huge progress although it doesn't seem like it sometimes.

Regards,
Linda
vcoleiro1
Tiger Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say thats funny, but then I realised I have the same storage strategy. I have about 30-40 G&W type games stored under the coaches in the front lounge.

Some would have gone into the coffee table trunk too, if I hadn't stored my tools in there already Laughing
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You will have to let us know when you get it and if you got it working or not. I'd be interested to know what the problem and fix was.

I received it yesterday. It's beautiful. The artwork is bright and very colorful. The game looks new and the box is in better condition than any Tiger Box I have. Unfortunately, the game is not working. The images on the display are kind of melted together. I think the seller was being optimistic saying it worked if you held it just right. The bottom right corner of the display appears almost normal and you can see the base moving if you hold it just right, but that's about 10% of the screen. I checked my unboxed one and it still plays OK, but the sound is not nearly as nice as the new one and I can only get the sound to work if I play around with the player 1 and player 2 button. The new game has great sound and more sound variations then my old one. Maybe together I can get one fully working one. I don't have the time to look at them now though. I'm still happy with the purchase it looks wonderful in the curio.

Regards,
Linda
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like the typical 'LCD rot' that was common on the older Tiger games (and other games like Microvision). I have a couple of the Tiger handhelds with similar problems. You should be able to swap the LCD panels from the working game into the new pretty easy (if you are comfortable completely disassembling the games), and have the new one working great...
bomberpunk
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to recommend this thing to everyone:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zone-F.....4d08034834

30 games for under $10, color LCD screen. there's a Columns clone, a match-3 clone, Sokoban clone, Zuma clone, Breakout clone, even a Bomberman clone! instead of a traditional D-pad, it's got a mini joystick too!
blanka
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody here won the Pooyan yesterday?
Jethro
Gakken Dig Dug

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka wrote:
Anybody here won the Pooyan yesterday?

It was the version LANSAY, ​​with the words in French. Not the most beautiful version.

The Japanese version is different.

Please note the larger size of the area around the display with the artwork and other differences:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7335/pooyan.jpg

Left one is mine. Wink Yessss!
steve777
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: hi jet Reply with quote

i have bid 206 euros.... but i have lost the auction!!! Sad((
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 90 of 95

Jump to: