The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My new, most expensive game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: My new, most expensive game Reply with quote

... is not a handheld at all, not by a long shot, but I am so excited that I can keep quiet no longer!

It's a game I've wanted for, oh, 17 years or so! And I finally found a good deal on one, and when I could afford one!

So what is it? And why is it off-topic?

Well, it's a pinball machine, and it's a classic: Funhouse! Yessss!

It should be here in around 48 hours, it's my Christmas present, and I won't mind getting it early!
mobutu16
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!!!, I love Funhouse pinball. With Twilight Zone and Family addams my favourite trilogy. I only have one machine, Star Wars Wink

...While you´re waitin´:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELuMasqZUrs&feature=related

Enjoy it! Wink
Dan
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! That was nice, being able to hear the music clearly. But I've been playing the game all along, first on Visual PinMAME, then on PS2, but it will be heaven to be able to play it for real whenever I want! I just hope the maintenance issues don't get too severe... I'm supposedly buying it working 100%, we'll see when it gets here!

(I was lucky to have a friend headed this way from PA, he's picking it up in OH, should be less shipping stress than riding strapped to a pallet in a semi trailer. Much cheaper to boot, even having to rent a UHaul trailer.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Off-Topic Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: