The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just some of my stuff...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NE146
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Just some of my stuff... Reply with quote

I'm NOT a collector. so I dont have a super huge collection. I like current stuff and I rarely retrobuy. However I'm a packrat and still have most every single game from my childhood that I never threw away. I was lucky enough to live near Japan so I did a lot of shopping there every year back in the early 80's and always begged my mom for games..

So yeah.. they're all beat up. But they were beat up by me. Laughing This is about a 10th of my original stuff I've had for decades..I have a lot more Game and Watches, Bandai/Entex Crazy Climber etc. not shown. Most stuff shown here was bought when they were current and NEW straight from the store then promptly played to death Razz (with the exception of the Hyper Olympic Challenge 5 and Attack Invader..which I bought on Ebay to replace my old broken ones). Attack Invader by the way.. was my FIRST handheld. So I had to have it for nostalgia purposes even though it sucks Mr. Green

Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Mostly Japanese, pretty rare in the US.

Linda
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoese ARE really nice games, I love the looking at japan reading, its so cool. Yessss!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Brag section! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: