The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Little question on Blip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tanatron
Gakken Moon Patrol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Little question on Blip Reply with quote

Hi, I obviously have a Tomy Blip ,but the box is in a terrible condition,and I've been looking for sometime for a new boxed and complete one in good to VG condition.But all that I've seen are WITHOUT the paper instructions,allways! So my question is this,is it supposed to have those paper instructions or all you had was what was written on the back of the box?
Thank you for this little help!

Alex
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever seen a Blip with instructions... Do you _really_ need direction on how to play? Mr. Green

I think all the instructions you got where some info on changing the battery and starting the game that was printed on the flaps of the box...

Rik
tanatron
Gakken Moon Patrol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you _really_ need direction on how to play?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

The fact is that in other Tomys like Demon Driver you actually have a paper instruction,as for the Blip I never saw it.It's that I wouldn't want to buy a third time the same game if it turns out that it had these paper instructions! Wink

Alex
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to think of how many of these I've seen with a paper instruction sheet... I know Digital Daredevil did...

It might also depend on the country it was released in (most of the Japanese versions had instructions). Maybe they needed to print them in more than one language.

There might also be the simple determination that Blip simply didn't need additional instructions, and the other games needed a paragraph or two...

Rik
nicknicknickandnick
Bandai FL Burgertime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that the Tomy Blip, Hit and Missile, Digital Diamond, and Digital Derby were never sold in North America with instruction booklets. Besides Japanese versions, I've seen a European version Terra-Hit (Hit and Missile) booklet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: