The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Finding Rare Games in Stange Places...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldie
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Finding Rare Games in Stange Places... Reply with quote

OK, for all the hardcore handheld gamers... Rolling Eyes Here is something I thought was interesting...... I'm from Toronto, Canada, but lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba,(in Central Canada), for 3 years. They have a neat little elctrical Museum there, with a large robot art piece made out of disgarded electrical items......I noticed something stange on one of the arms, however.....One the arm that sticks out, the second item in is a game with a green border...I had to look twice, but such enough....

.......an Entex Spiders, guess if you look hard enough, you can still find a classic out there...[/img]
Rik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a higher resolution version of that image? I'd love to see that in more detail...

Rik
Goldie
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly, I had to scan the web to find that one....if you look at different sites using Winnipeg and electric museum, you find find a better one....I know there is, but I couldn't find it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: