The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
YM-901s Mario Special game and watch......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freefall
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: YM-901s Mario Special game and watch...... Reply with quote

This is a question that I hope hasn't been covered. This seems to be a relatively rare game, in the game and watch category. Does any one know if this came with batteries like most of the other game and watches? If so, what kind/color packaging were they? If i'm not mistaken, Nintendo had a contract with maxell. If batteries were not included, what would be the "correct" batteries for the period this game was distributed?? (June 1987) Hope all this makes some sense... Shocked
freefall
Mattel Football

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after some exhausting research, I have figured that this game did not originally come with batteries. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Handheld Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: