The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Entec Spiders, Crazy Climber and several more for sale. Mint

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rolandsizzers
Tomy Blip

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Entec Spiders, Crazy Climber and several more for sale. Mint Reply with quote

Hi, thought I would advertise that I currently have several games for sale on ebay. Look for seller rolandsizzers. All were discovered in a relatives house where they have been stored for at least 20 years. Apart from the crazy climber which has had some use they are all pretty much as new! I can supply photo's etc, contact me via ebay. No reserves, lots of interest already but thought members might be interested. Listed in the UK but I will post worldwide. I also have one problem game with a fault and have asked a question in the handheld forum if anyone can help. Very Happy
FinEngineer
Kenner Red Line

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Entec Spiders, Crazy Climber and several more for sale. Reply with quote

rolandsizzers wrote:
Hi, thought I would advertise that I currently have several games for sale on ebay. Look for seller rolandsizzers. All were discovered in a relatives house where they have been stored for at least 20 years. Apart from the crazy climber which has had some use they are all pretty much as new! I can supply photo's etc, contact me via ebay. No reserves, lots of interest already but thought members might be interested. Listed in the UK but I will post worldwide. I also have one problem game with a fault and have asked a question in the handheld forum if anyone can help. Very Happy

beautiful set of Entex games you've got... the boxed Spiders looks great

hey uncle Victor, may I come over to your house and look around your basement?...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: