The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello to you... Goodbye to them.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Hello to you... Goodbye to them. Reply with quote

Hi All,

I’m a huge Handheld game collector and have been collecting games since I was a kid. I come to this site often to do research and check out what you all are talking about and what’s going on in our community.

I’ve never written on here before, but I’ve read just about every post since the forum began. I must say, some great pics of collections and great conversations. You are all very smart and funny.

Unfortunately, I’m selling my collection. Not so much for the money, but I think it would be better off in other people’s hands. I’ve given these games lots of love and time, but now it’s time for others to enjoy them.

Right now I have 14 Nintendo game & watch games on ebay. The descriptions tell the story. I was meticulous about all my games, kept them in mint condition and 99% of the time I purchased them new or in nearly perfect condition. Below are the first round of games.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsa.....ooZ1QQrdZ0

I’ll be selling more games in the future on ebay. I have a LOT of games. many rare and all in new or excellent condition. So if you’re looking for something in particular, please feel free to drop me a line before I shop more on ebay. Give me a list of what you want and I’ll try and fulfill some of your wish list at a price we can agree on. I’m not a pushover, but knowing you guys have first dibs on games makes it worth dropping the price a bit.

Take care and good luck.

Andrew
mario101
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how sad, another collecter selling their collection... Sad
NE146
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I missed that first round.. too bad as I'm in the market for G&W games Confused
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again.

Another round goes up.

Once again, If you are looking for a certain game, maybe I have it. Let me know and I'll give you a good price. I've sold a few items to people from the museum and off of ebay at excellent prices.

Don't want to sound like a used car salesman, but why not send me your list before I put it up on ebay. I'll give you a good deal.

Low, low prices everyday! (okay, that was a bit used car salesman).

Thanks, Andrew
Neil UK
Atari Cosmos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a wonderful collection Andrew. Highly impressive! You're probably going to sell a couple of games I could do with but looking at the quality of you games I think I'm going to have to pass. Sorry.

Neil.
Panic Button
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to thank you, Andrew, received the package today and oh what beauties lay within! I bought a Rosy Astrovader and Space Galaxy, a Bandai Kiteyo Parman and a Bandai Toukon Jyuohmaru all for a very reasonable price off Andrew here and they are all in immaculate boxed condition, and arrived speedily. And they're some of the nicest handhelds I've come across. I particulary like the Rosy's with the 3D backdrops and the VFDs which seem to float in mid-air. The other two also have great colours - deep blues and purples... Sweet!

Let us know when you put the next batch of games up, I may well be interested in others...

Cheers,

Murray
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

I just sent Tanatron and Gameinhand some beauties as well. I hope they like them too.

It's hard to let my babies get away, but they seem to be going to good homes with people who love them.

(wipes tear away)

Mr. Green

Talk to ya soon!

Andrew
Gameinhand
Entex Crazy Climber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys (and gals),

Andrew is the best!
Honest Seller and some great games.

Don't hesitate to do business with him.
He can be trusted.

Thanks,
Rich
gameinhand
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rich.

Good doing business with you.

You're all a good bunch of raiders. If you had fedoras and bullwhips, I wouldn't have been more impressed.

Got more stuff up...

Thanks.

I look forward to seeing your growing collections and hope you discover those rare finds that make everything worthwhile.

Andrew
tanatron
Gakken Moon Patrol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said before it is too bad that Andrew is going to abandon this hobby!He is one of the most polite and pleasent peolple I've ever met through the internet.
Just received his games! Lovely! Superbly packed and in great condition!
Where were you before? You should have joined the forum a long time ago!!
Too bad!!

Alex
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are happy with the games Alex!

Thanks for saying those things about me. That's very nice of you.

I was hiding on the outskirts I guess. You're right, I should of jumped on the forum a while ago. I'm really not much of a internet chatterer/blogger etc.

I will keep reading the forum and jump in once in a while. If I find good items I'll lead you guys to them, whether it's on ebay or here in NYC.

I still enjoy the hobby, I'll just be enjoying watching you guys build your collections and living vicariously through you.

I will keep some games, My Entex Crazy Climber, My Coleco Frogger and some of my LCD games so I can play them when I want ( I spend way too much time playing my Bandai Kageninja).

Keep updating your photos, document the your collections well. I really feel this is a collectable that will be noticed by many soon. Comic books were not deemed worthy of the paper they were printed on until about 25 years later. Then suddenly everyone in the mid 60's went back and started snatching up early issues, Batman #1 and all the golden age comics. Now they're worth so much. Handheld and video games time is coming.

Video games are still young. When they are finally noticed as a viable art with real awards shows to honor them and museums where people can track their history, you all will be the ones to show people a proper line. Kids on the subway tapping away on their PSP consoles are going to want to know how it came to be.

They're teaching video game history at schools and colleges. More kids are becoming programers and designers. Virtual reality is coming soon. and when games become more than simple pop culture, you can show them how it started. Pull out your Blip and wind it up.

All the best, Andrew
VFD
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man I keen to buy games thats for sure although I personally think you are insane to sell up unless you really have to!
can you send me a list or something of games I can buy directly from you?
Linda
Adventure Vision

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
man I keen to buy games thats for sure although I personally think you are insane to sell up unless you really have to!

VFD, you are a day late and a dollar short. Those games were beautiful and went quickly to good homes. Mr. Green

Then again, maybe Andrew has a few more. I wouldn't count on it though.

Linda
VFD
Coleco Pac Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Quote:

VFD, you are a day late and a dollar short. Those games were beautiful and went quickly to good homes. Mr. Green

Then again, maybe Andrew has a few more. I wouldn't count on it though.

Linda

thanks for your reply.
im always in the market for more games so I thought Id try my luck..
aura_of_dynamite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea. My vintage games are all gone at this point. Ebay really needs to be scanned at least twice a week so as not to miss out on the tasty games that pop up from all over the world. And it doesn’t hurt to hit the Handheld Games Museum forum either!

I hope you're all happy with your games! It has been a pleasure to meet you, know where my games are going and see your collections grow.

I do have many more games to sell. They're just not really what many of the collectors on this site want (I think). I have new/sealed/old store stock of...

Nintendo Game Boy (with Tetris) and the Core system and about 65 games
Nintendo Game Boy Play It Loud
Nintendo Game Boy Color and 7 games
Nintendo Game Boy Color (Pokemon edition)
Nintendo Game Boy Light (from Japan)
Nintendo Game Boy Advance (black Toys R’ Us edition) and 6 games
Nintendo Virtual Boy and 4 games, AC Plug and Earphones
Atari Lynx I (1st edition) and II (with California Games) and about 50 games
Game Axe
Bandai Wonder Swan and 1 game
Cougar Boy and 5 games
Creatronic Mega Duck and 11 games
Neo Geo B&W and Color with 3 color games
Sega Nomad with battery pack
Sega Game Gear (1st edition w/ Sonic 2) and Core system and about 55 games
Supervision (American and European version) with about 25 games
Tiger Game.com with 9 games
Turbo Grafix Express with 5 games
Barcode Battler

All new and sealed!

I was planning on selling these in the fall. The prices for the above are very high and are really in demand. I don’t see them going down any time soon either. I’m willing to make deals, but I can’t go too low as some sellers are making very good profit.

If you are interested, let me know. Complete lists will be provided.

These, of course are nothing compared to a good LCD or Tabletop VFD game from 1983, but you may be interested.

Happy Summer all!

Andrew
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum Forum Index -> Games forsale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: